When you come for your appointment please remember to obtain and bring the following:
- Referral letter from your GP, family physician or other doctor.
- Your insurance information.
- Copies of operation records, medical records, x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and so on from prior doctor visits.
- If you have seen a physiotherapist, please bring a progress letter from the therapist.
- If you have had surgery elsewhere, please bring a copy of your operation report.
If you need to cancel an Appointment:
Telephone the office during business hours and allow at least 1 days’ notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
We recognise that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologise if we keep you waiting.